3-Month Spiritual Care Package
Limited Series Three-Box Set — $69 per box for three months
Grieving takes time and the limited series three box set is designed to help you move along your grief journey one box at a time. Each month, take the time to experience the healing powers of the contents of the box you receive. You may begin to notice a softening of your sadness and a new way to approach the days ahead.
- A unique handcrafted one of a kind natural or hand- loomed beaded Zen box with a heartfelt quote reminds you that you will always be connected to your loved one.
- A carefully chosen metaphysical book to begin your journey. New reading material is the best way to open yourself up to the infinite possibilities that come along with recognizing that there is so much more than our present existence. An additional book list is included.
- A journal practice can be in any shape or form that suits you. The clothbound or leather journal is just one way to allow your innermost voice to stream unfettered to your loved one. The benefits are astounding. A handcrafted pen is included for this special practice.
Each Zen Box is unique and will vary from box to box.
- Hand-strung, semi-precious stone Mala beads are used to practice the act of manifesting calm. This is done through setting an intention to communicate your desires to a greater intelligence. Each strand comes in a silk pouch with instructions included. The Magic Mala book tells one story of how this practice can bring such wonder into your life.
- Wish papers are a joyful, playful, magical way to send love across the veil. These messages can include hopes, dreams, wishes, prayers and more. All you need to add is your imagination and love.
Mala beads are unique and will vary from box to box.
- A carefully chosen book on how to recognize signs from your loved one.
- The Gratitude box will lift your spirits every time you pull a slip of hand-colored paper and read the message that connects you, in ways only you know about, to your loved one – instructions included.
- A handmade book with a few favorite quotes and passages with room for you to add your own along the way.
The Spiritual Care Package is the most appropriate and thoughtful gift to give anyone who is mourning the loss of a loved one.
It is beautifully packaged and is full of spiritual healing items that touch upon every learning-healing modality.
A much better investment than flowers or such. The recipient can use the items in any order as many times as they wish. It never gets old.Melissa Riviello
Imagine Christmas arriving in your mailbox. And imagine the gifts inside this unexpected arrival speak directly to your soul.
Better than hot chocolate on a cold morning, the Spiritual Care Package warmed my heart and keeps on giving.Suzanne Giesemann, Author of Messengers of Hope
I was delighted with the Spiritual Care Package which was created with love by Angela Craig.
I shared it with my friend whose husband had recently passed. My friend said that she found comfort in this lovely gift.
She said many people sent flowers or food, but the Spiritual Care Package by Angela nourished her soul.Susanne Wilson, The Carefree Medium
The Spiritual Care Package is a most beautiful gift. I purchased 2 of them for different friends close to me, to support them as they were on the journey to letting go of family members. Their appreciation of the thoughtful and heartfelt contents cannot be overstated. The Package is a gift of love. It touched them deeply and assisted them in feeling the loss and living with it.Nanci Kreidman, CEO, Domestic Violence Action Center
Thank you for your love and care infused into my Spiritual Care Package. It is beautiful.Kay Naugle
The Spiritual Care Package will help you transcend grief while simultaneously healing your body, mind and spirit.
Angela’s Spiritual Care Package embraces the receiver. Each of the ingredients embraces the receiver’s pain, grief and suffering and brings them little by little to the “healing light”.Bob & Joan MacDonald
I just received the Spiritual Care Package. I am so excited for the first time since my husband died, to start using all of these treasures. It is the perfect gift for someone who has lost someone and doesn’t know how to start the healing process, but goes even further than that, knowing that you can still have a relationship with your loved one. With joy in my heart.Karen Israelsen
About Angela Craig
I am a retired innkeeper by trade and a seeker of magical, metaphysical, and spiritual things. I am a philosopher at heart. I have always been drawn to and interested in what lies beyond our physical world. At a time when I needed comfort and support the most, I found relief in these soothing items.